영어 수행 글 썼는데 어법상 틀린 부분 있나요?

  • I'm writing to introduce traditional korean games.
  • I'm interested in being a kindergarten teacher.
  • Traditinal games help children build strong teamwork skills.
  • You can develop teamwork skills by working with people.
  • Back then, work and play were one.
  • It was traditional games that were made to endure hard farming work.
  • I recommend this traditional games because it can understand lives of ancience koreans by playing games like yutnori, tuho.
  • You can experience this during holidays when families spend time and play traditional games at folk villages.
  • You should be careful about the rules of traditional games and the meaning that they hold.
  • I hope you take an interest in traditional games and experience there.

1개의 답변이 있어요!

  • 주요 수정 포인트

    ​오타 수정: Traditinal ➔ Traditional

    ​수 일치 오류: this traditional games (games가 복수이므로 these 또는 this traditional game으로 일치시켜야 함)

    ​문법 구조 개선:

    ​it can understand는 주어가 명확하지 않거나 의미가 어색하므로 "you can understand" 또는 "they help us understand"로 변경하는 것이 좋습니다.

    ​ancience ➔ ancient (고대의)

    ​표현 다듬기:

    ​experience there는 목적어가 빠져 있거나 어색하므로 "experience them there" 또는 "experience it firsthand" 등으로 수정하는 것이 자연스럽습니다.

    ​⭐️수정본 제안 (Natural Version)

    ​I'm writing to introduce traditional Korean games.

    I'm interested in being a kindergarten teacher.

    Traditional games help children build strong teamwork skills.

    You can develop teamwork skills by working with others. (people보다 others가 문맥상 더 자연스러워요)

    Back then, work and play were as one. (또는 'were combined into one')

    It was traditional games that were created to endure hard farming work. (made보다 created가 문맥에 잘 어울립니다)

    I recommend these traditional games because you can understand the lives of ancient Koreans by playing games like yutnori and tuho.

    You can experience this during holidays when families spend time together and play traditional games at folk villages.

    You should be careful about the rules of traditional games and the meanings that they hold.

    I hope you take an interest in traditional games and experience them there.

    ​자연스러운 흐름으로 다듬은 최종 완성본도 함께 참고해 보세요!

    ​"I'm writing to introduce traditional Korean games. Since I'm interested in becoming a kindergarten teacher, I've noticed that traditional games help children build strong teamwork skills. You can develop these skills by working with others. Back then, work and play were closely connected; in fact, traditional games were created to help people endure hard farming work. I recommend these games because you can understand the lives of ancient Koreans by playing games like yutnori and tuho. You can experience this during holidays when families spend time together and play traditional games at folk villages. It is also important to pay attention to the rules of these games and the meanings they hold. I hope you take an interest in traditional games and experience them there."

    ​수행평가 준비 잘하시길 응원합니다!👏👏👏